Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:03 AM   #23
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
So, being a fan of Flamin' Hot Cheetos (they are awesome!), I picked up some 2nd Degree Doritos today. I was a little disappointed!

They were a bit too vinegary for my tastes. I mean, I love spicy foods, but the vinegar was overkill. I'd like to try the 3rd Degree, maybe they're more heat and less tang....but my store didn't have them!
The over-the-top vinegary tang Fiery Buffalo, you mean. Thanks for your input. If anyone needs a chip with pucker power, 2nd Degree is it. I'm also a major fan of the Flamin' Hot Fire Powder that Frito-Lay puts on their Cheetos Crunchy. I'm glad that they finally decided to put it on their Cheetos Puffs as well. I wonder what keeping them from a Flamin' Hot Doritos* too.

*There's the mixed bag of goodies, Crunchers?, that has a Flamin' hot version of the pretzels, cheetos, and Doritos-like chips.. but I find that hard to find too.

ETA: Have you found a way to eat Flamin' Hot without staining the tips of your fingers red?

Last edited by Fuzzy; 04-10-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote