Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #25
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i had the 2nd degree burn doritos last night as i was making my way back home. for some reason they didn't have these in the stand near the entrance, they had them at the back of the store. i liked them, specially the kind of vinegar tang. i would like them to be even spicier, so now i am looking for the 3rd degree burn. i hope it is not one of those urban myths. i am still waiting for the return of the lime fritos. anyway, like i've said before, we live in the golden age of chips.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote