View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 06:23 AM   #35
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay I got distracted by a shiny object or something last night, I didn't get around to doing an après dinner photo but I took an early morning mini photo shoot this morning to make up for it. Now although the shots probably don't violate the EULA of Dims they should probably be kept to PM anyway. Ladies, if you want to see the elusive Judex in his morning environment fire me a PM.

And although I shouldn't have to say it I'll say it anyway please don't repost or disseminate any PM'd photos. Although I do seem to have at least a small exhibitionist streak I do so very much enjoy the illusion that I have control over who gets the photos.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote