View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #41
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
...snip...

(there'sa great diagonal in this picture. Swords, naked man, Harry Potter books. Shows what I've got as priorities Xp)
Whew! I feel SO much better knowing I wasn't the only one scoping out the literature and decor while belly drooling - lol. But damn if that bed don't look comfy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Whole wheat tortilla shells, health first!

Mmmm yummy!

Cookin'! And yes, I do usually cook with no shirt on.

You can see where my tortilla shell burst, I didn't let it warm up enough first

It was pretty damn tasty if I do say so myself!

And as per request, the post meal chillaxin'
And he cooks! Shirtless! Le sigh! Le swoon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote