View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 08:49 AM   #27
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Don't knock the tapioca-flanning until you've tried it. Badass. (And yeah, I knew was tf was right away too...high five!)
well with me, it's more like low ten, but that's gravity's fault.

anyway, i think he wasn't even local to me. Now how you gonna TF me from upstate NY? I mean, it's not like he was planning on actually meeting me. That's the weird part. It always seems like flashing, to me. The shock value. They want to pull their dicks out and make us look, but that's it. It can feel like an assault.

I wish I'd kept some of the crazier stuff...I'll have to take a look.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote