View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #28
Carrie
I'm the last splash.

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
anyway, i think he wasn't even local to me. Now how you gonna TF me from upstate NY? I mean, it's not like he was planning on actually meeting me. That's the weird part. It always seems like flashing, to me. The shock value. They want to pull their dicks out and make us look, but that's it. It can feel like an assault.
I agree with you there. I get the very strong sense that most of the men on the dating sites I've used were not there looking for an actual date, but more of a cyber playmate/pen pal/peepshow participant. In fairness, I can't comment on the women, so who knows? They may be just the same.

life is sweet, life is sweet
bittersweet
and the days keep rollin' along.

Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote