View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #39
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default some recent lovelies on OKC...

I thought being pregnant would calm the pervs down... Not so much.

"Would you be interested in a hung boytoy?! "

"you are sexy "

"i wish u was closer i love bbw "

"Hey whats up, just wanted to say that your sexy and I would like to meet you sometime, Ill pay a plane ticket to come see you sometime Iv'e never been in arizona before Iv'e heard its hot as hell and alot of fun. You have nice tits, so what do you like to do? whats your favorite foods and your sexual fetishes? hit me back..."

"i like your profile and pic do you like cowboys with big ***** i have a * and ahalf inches long call me 1-222-***-**** my cell bob"

And this one I actually responded to!

"Are you a midget?
You look cute in your pic so Iím wondering why you havenít met a guy in the real world. Iíd like to talk to you more to make sure youíre not a rabbit boiler."
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote