View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #49
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I would have to say no, I would not want to see my fantasies becoming a reality. Reasons:

1) Most of my fantasies have a defined terminus. Reality isn't compatible with sudden cessation.

2) For better or worse, as an FA I subscribe to the Feederism subgenre. As such, virtually all my fantasies focus highly on (over)eating, stuffing, feeding, forcefeeding... and as such, have definitive terminus points (for one thing, the fantasy continuing too long would probably be fatal).

3) For all my general non-concern for the "NPCs" in my life, and my sometimes callous insensitivity even towards the people who DO matter to me, I really care about certain people, and love interests are soundly in that latter category. In conjunction with #2 and with the consideration for their own real concerns, I would never want to subject them to my fantasies as they concern said people.

That said... if they develop a working Holodeck sometime soon... I am so learning to program that thing = P That is the only way I ever want to see my fantasies made real.