View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #63
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

I've had FA fantasies about myself. I know it sounds conceited, but just keep reading. There are things that I would want done to myself, some of which are an utter fantasy (like becoming so fat I can't physically leave my room.... something I fantasize about but I wouldn't ever really want to happen). And there are some "fantasies" that are just a matter of time before they really happen. Like many other people have said, there's a line between what should stay strictly fantasy and what's actually doable. I would love for a guy or gal to fulfill my fantasies, but at the same time, I don't want them to go, "whats your fantasy, lets do it". I would want to act on such fantasies with a like-minded person, someone who I don't have to be like, "okay you're gonna (insert fantasy here).". I would enjoy it more if they had some idea on what to say and do instead of it being awkward, which I feel would be the case if I tried to act out on my "doable" fantasies.
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote