View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #64
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
I've had FA fantasies about myself. I know it sounds conceited, but just keep reading. There are things that I would want done to myself, some of which are an utter fantasy (like becoming so fat I can't physically leave my room.... something I fantasize about but I wouldn't ever really want to happen). And there are some "fantasies" that are just a matter of time before they really happen. Like many other people have said, there's a line between what should stay strictly fantasy and what's actually doable. I would love for a guy or gal to fulfill my fantasies, but at the same time, I don't want them to go, "whats your fantasy, lets do it". I would want to act on such fantasies with a like-minded person, someone who I don't have to be like, "okay you're gonna (insert fantasy here).". I would enjoy it more if they had some idea on what to say and do instead of it being awkward, which I feel would be the case if I tried to act out on my "doable" fantasies.
That actually says most of what I feel on this rather well, actually.

Not conceited at all to have fantasies involving oneself, I think..... I've long said that in my mind there are three kinds of being an FA: like fat on people to whom you are sexually attracted, like fat on people to whom you are not sexually attracted (that is, you just think people look better, are nicer, or whatever when they are fat), and liking fat on oneself. (I call that last one being an "Auto-FA" but I don't think the term will ever take off)