View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #65
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
That actually says most of what I feel on this rather well, actually.

Not conceited at all to have fantasies involving oneself, I think..... I've long said that in my mind there are three kinds of being an FA: like fat on people to whom you are sexually attracted, like fat on people to whom you are not sexually attracted (that is, you just think people look better, are nicer, or whatever when they are fat), and liking fat on oneself. (I call that last one being an "Auto-FA" but I don't think the term will ever take off)
Then I'm 100% certain I'm a triple-threat. lol

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote