View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #73
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
I've had FA fantasies about myself. I know it sounds conceited, but just keep reading. There are things that I would want done to myself, some of which are an utter fantasy (like becoming so fat I can't physically leave my room.... something I fantasize about but I wouldn't ever really want to happen). And there are some "fantasies" that are just a matter of time before they really happen. Like many other people have said, there's a line between what should stay strictly fantasy and what's actually doable. I would love for a guy or gal to fulfill my fantasies, but at the same time, I don't want them to go, "whats your fantasy, lets do it". I would want to act on such fantasies with a like-minded person, someone who I don't have to be like, "okay you're gonna (insert fantasy here).". I would enjoy it more if they had some idea on what to say and do instead of it being awkward, which I feel would be the case if I tried to act out on my "doable" fantasies.
Oh, I getcha!

This thread is now full of win btw!