Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #28
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
I think I must be blind by the time I reach the chip aisle...I've never seen first, second nor third degree...and now Firechips?? Fuzzy...you must have better Doritos stores near you.
The burn chips are in the "Big Grab", 99c size only. You'll find them in c-stores like 7-11 or Mavrick. (I was getting them almost exclusively at the Holiday Chevron on 123rd a couple blocks west of I-15) I've been hitting 7-11s now that HottiMegan was getting her 3rd degrees there.. but no luck. Lots of the regular Habanero ones tho.

I found Firechips at the Smiths Marketplace on 400 South, after I hit the Whole Foods bulk food section.