View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #68
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Big Mama CC is Single

That's right folks, I am single again. I won't lie - my heart was broken and I'm doing my best to build myself up and get strong so I don't ever get hurt again.

I haven't been around these forums for some time because I was in a happy relationship with a really wonderful person I met on this board. Right now I need lots of friends and support, and for the time being I am just focusing on myself, and being as selfish as possible.

Anyway, I am using my Grandmother's computer (how pathetic right?) and I won't be online very frequently. However, if you want to contact me (friends, strangers who can relate, etc), please feel free to PM me. I am also on facebook frequently.

Alright fatties and fat admirers, I hope all is well for everyone and that you have an amazing day! LOVE AND BIG FAT HUGS!!!

Last edited by butch; 06-15-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Personal ads not allowed on Dimensions
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote