View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #85
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you for thinking of me.

It is just heartbreaking watching my ex pack and prepare to return home after giving up so much and moving so far to be with me and knowing that we probably won't see each other again. It is funny how I always tell myself not to drift apart from my friends whenever I enter a relationship but that never works out well, especially when it is so much more convenient to go to my then-partner for pretty much everything.

I do have distractions, both pleasant (harmless flirtations) and unpleasant (icky essays) but it is still going to take a while before the angst, hurt, insecurity, paranoia and unrequited love for the ex subsides. After so many years of back-to-back relationships I feel like I don't quite know how it is to be properly on my own. Ah well, sweet freedom beckons...
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote