View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I generally end up dating younger men due to interests, habits, similar lifestyles, etc... and I'm fine with that. I'd date someone my age or older if they were attractive to me and fit all the same "we get along well"criteria, but more often than not, it doesn't happen because I'm not big on the dramatic ex-wife, kids and visitation drama, etc, etc. I get baggage, that's fine, but I've kept my life free and easy and busy, and I prefer a partner who's on the same page that way.

And I hate and fully reject the term cougar (unless it's really just a silly joke between me and the guy). I've pretty much always dated younger guys, and as I've gotten older, they've tended to get a little older as well - which I'm fine with. It's not about hookups or proving something, I just happen to like them and it works out that way.