View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 07:26 AM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Given a choice, at this point in my life, I'd drop most of the FA stuff and all the feeder stuff. I'd like to retain an appreciation of a wide range of sizes, but lose the specific turn on from fat and being fatter. It would certainly change who I am, and who knows what all that would do to my sexuality (the fat stuff has been a key part of it since I had a sexuality), but given that none of this interests my wife, it would just be better that way.