View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #20
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I hardly ever post in the FA forum, but this post was depressing to me.

Honestly, it's been my experience that a lot of men want to bang supersized women, but marry smaller bbws, because it's just easier and less hassle, and this post really relates to that, IMO. (NOT saying you're this type of person personally, Orange Mage!) On an intellectual level, I get it, I guess, but emotionally it's difficult to hear and process.

(This is not directed at Orange Mage, but at people who think the way I'm describing) -- I don't understand sacrificing what you're ultimately attracted to for the sake of what is easy. You might be able to handle it for a year... or five years... or maybe even ten... but eventually you're going to recognize that you haven't really gotten everything you wanted out of life and you're missing out, and more people than you are going to end up getting hurt.
I understand and really didn't want to depress anyone but it's mostly a semi-snarky/experience-based response to that other thread and what I've had to deal with IRL. I'm totally wired towards SSBBWs, and that will likely never change, but my experiences have been shitty in my pursuit of...uhh...the FA life?

In summary, I wish I was completely unbiased when it comes to body size and crap because there are lots of wonderful women of every size, and my physical preference cuts off so damn many of them. =\
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote