View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #23
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is a difference between saying "I wish i were not attracted to a certain size because there are too many difficulties to being with a SS partner" and "I wish i could be attracted to a range of sizes".

I think what has mostly been said is that it can be frustrating to be very narrow or limitted in what can turn you on. Like if a guy meets a super nice girl with whom he has a lot in common, it might be suck to realize that the only thing that stops you from going out with her is she's not the right size that you can be attracted to. I mean does any man really want to be in a position of saying "Oh sure she's nice and thoughtful and a good person, but her outward appearance is not 'enough' for me".