View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #25
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
FWIW, I wasn't responding to MOST of what was said, but a very specific part of one post, and saying it RELATES to this other issue that's very closely intertwined with this one (and inseperable, IMO).

I understand wishing preferences were not so narrowly defined. Who doesn't wish for a SSBBW? I think that's pretty natural - to want more options, and more possibilities. That wasn't what I was addressing, though.
There fixed it for ya- sounds like a good wish to me

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote