Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #59
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I had a dream about SEX last night!!!! Woopaa! I never have sex dreams, but I did last night. Started flirting with this guy, things got hot and heavy and we decided to have sex. Just as we got started I whispered something filthy and complimentary in his ear and he got insulted. Pulled out, called the thing off and left angry.

After that I entered a room with a bunch of people who were friends and none of them were speaking to me. Bizarre. It all means something I'm sure.
Perhaps it means you feel your sexual desires are dirty or offensive or would be rejected and if your friends found out they'd not like you anymore. Maybe a fear you're not even aware of.

Last edited by Lamia; 07-16-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote