Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #40
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Finally found them! And I wasn't even looking for 3rd degree either. I grabbed a 64 oz diet dew, a pickled sausage link, and a bag of what I thought was 2nd degree Dortios. Paid, got out to my car and started on my morning commute. About five minutes into my drive, I opened my bag without looked at it, grabbed a chip and crunched.

wtf.. this isn't fiery buffalo. It had a habanero tang to it.. and a nacho cheese flavor.. kinda spicy.. *looked at the bag.. swerved off the road, crashed, and died*

Not really, but I was still really shocked. I about pulled a Dukes of Hazard-style turn on the freeway, and headed back to buy more.

Not zippy to start with, but by the middle of the bag, oh yeah, tongue-tingly satisfying lip-burning good times. *two thumbs up*