Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #44
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Finally found them! And I wasn't even looking for 3rd degree either. I grabbed a 64 oz diet dew, a pickled sausage link, and a bag of what I thought was 2nd degree Dortios. Paid, got out to my car and started on my morning commute. About five minutes into my drive, I opened my bag without looked at it, grabbed a chip and crunched.

wtf.. this isn't fiery buffalo. It had a habanero tang to it.. and a nacho cheese flavor.. kinda spicy.. *looked at the bag.. swerved off the road, crashed, and died*

Not really, but I was still really shocked. I about pulled a Dukes of Hazard-style turn on the freeway, and headed back to buy more.

Not zippy to start with, but by the middle of the bag, oh yeah, tongue-tingly satisfying lip-burning good times. *two thumbs up*
whoa, so its not an urban legend! must find!
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote