View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #37
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I tried to post this before but I got a message saying it had to be approved to post...whatever. I'm giving it another shot.

I honestly don't like being into fat guys. It has been very difficult physically and emotionally. I've been insulted, humiliated and alienated from friends because of it. I wish I could be more ordinary...I like rock stars and guys with guitars. I just prefer the chubby ones. If I had a choice I'd take out the chubby part and be a band groupie.

Being unique is one thing but being so grossly different is completely another. I don't have any friends offline who think the same way I do about men, and I can't share my eye candy with anyone else. It is difficult, and heartbreaking going to a club with friends and not being able to point out a guy I alone think is hot.

I'm all for pride in one's self, but it isn't easy to be proud of this when "beautiful" men strike me as the opposite.
blubberismanly is offline   Reply With Quote