View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #40
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
I tried to post this before but I got a message saying it had to be approved to post...whatever. I'm giving it another shot.

I honestly don't like being into fat guys. It has been very difficult physically and emotionally. I've been insulted, humiliated and alienated from friends because of it. I wish I could be more ordinary...I like rock stars and guys with guitars. I just prefer the chubby ones. If I had a choice I'd take out the chubby part and be a band groupie.

Being unique is one thing but being so grossly different is completely another. I don't have any friends offline who think the same way I do about men, and I can't share my eye candy with anyone else. It is difficult, and heartbreaking going to a club with friends and not being able to point out a guy I alone think is hot.

I'm all for pride in one's self, but it isn't easy to be proud of this when "beautiful" men strike me as the opposite.
I know that feeling- I've gotten all kinds of fun commentary from my friends, who of course always fawn over the jock with a 6 pack. It's not immensely enjoyable to get some comment on it EVERY day.

Granted, I used to be shy as hell and REALLLY self conscious about it. But, then I met someone who actually told me that it was okay...it's like, boom, epiphany. And I've gotten a lot more confident about it since then. So, if they have a problem with who I am, it's their problem. Not mine.

Plus, I've tried thin cuddling- too much bone on bone action.

I'm sorry that everyone makes it so hard on you =[ If it makes you feel any better, I definitely feel the same way about guys xD
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote