View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #44
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I know that feeling- I've gotten all kinds of fun commentary from my friends, who of course always fawn over the jock with a 6 pack. It's not immensely enjoyable to get some comment on it EVERY day.

Granted, I used to be shy as hell and REALLLY self conscious about it. But, then I met someone who actually told me that it was okay...it's like, boom, epiphany. And I've gotten a lot more confident about it since then. So, if they have a problem with who I am, it's their problem. Not mine.

Plus, I've tried thin cuddling- too much bone on bone action.

I'm sorry that everyone makes it so hard on you =[ If it makes you feel any better, I definitely feel the same way about guys xD

Yeah, you make a good point. It's not their preference and they don't have to live with it...but I'm in/near LA. Image is EVERYTHING, as is conformity.

I appreciate your kind thoughts. It's hard to find people who can relate, even in the FA community. I've noticed that people here tend to be completely okay with it. I mean, I'm sure most have had to grapple with it at some point, I won't discount that. But where you live makes a big difference. Also, I think it's easier for a guy to like big girls than for a girl to like big guys. I think it was mentioned in a thread somewhere.