View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 02:16 PM   #45
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
Also, I think it's easier for a guy to like big girls than for a girl to like big guys. I think it was mentioned in a thread somewhere.
A lot of people here would say the opposite The grass is always greener.....?

Personally I'd suggest that a woman attracted to the burly linebacker/lumberjack type would not take so much pressure in most places (LA being perhaps a different world). Although a woman attracted more to simply fat, not particularly big or muscular, guys....there I could well imagine a lot less acceptance.