View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #50
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Personally I'd suggest that a woman attracted to the burly linebacker/lumberjack type would not take so much pressure in most places (LA being perhaps a different world). Although a woman attracted more to simply fat, not particularly big or muscular, guys....there I could well imagine a lot less acceptance.
This has been very true in my experience. I've known many, MANY women who are attracted to men who are moderately big/overweight, but not so many who like a SSBHM or the marshmallowy soft body type

And further, I've always felt comfortable sharing my preference for "big men" but not so much dishing on the fetishy specifics of fat attraction. I think that has more to do with how deeply sexual it is for me - i.e. not sharing my sexual self as a private matter, as opposed to hiding the preference.

I think many/most BHMs are more comfortable with being appreciated for their general size anyway - not as many want their SO's going around gushing about their guy's belly hang, moobs, fat folds, etc.