View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:21 AM   #103
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking The Rantings of a British Civil Partner

Well, I met my partner, Sam, in 2003 and we had our Civil Partnership in 2007. We are comlpletely monogomous. No point in getting hitched otherwise otherwise, I think. I was single for soooooo long because of "bunny boiler" admirers and I began to believe that I would never find a woman I could just be myself with and so I kinda gave up and stopped looking...

And then it happened...

She found me!

We are like "Little & Large"! lol

I do not believe a girl (or guy for that matter) has to be in a relationship to feel happy, contented or whole. We can get that from friends, family or ourselves if we are super-duper confident and comfortable within ourselves! Sam is slender and beautiful and loves every curve of my body. She has said she does not want me to be skinny or feel I should "conform" to todays "Lillipop Brigade" look - and neither do I! I can do more than pout and look down on others because of digits on a scale, thank you very much!

I understand our looks, bodies and youth are only for rent and that time is precious and I do not want to waste it fretting about my bum, tum and thighs! I realise there are people out there with real problems; men and women fighting to stay alive; war etc...

I am thankful to have love in my life but if I was not to have such an amazing woman who loves me unconditionally, I would take comfort in my friends, my family and my ever hopeful attitude.

If you are single and feeling like you won't find them or your tower is so high you firmly believe they will never find you - think again! Retain and hold tight to your hope and your dreams. They have your postcode (zip code), they are on their way...