View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #64
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
WOW is all I can say ladies

far far far braver than I

however whilst this is fully dressed and about a year ago (give or take a month or two) this is a pic of me out and about my ex took of me from behind (although I look way skinnier in this pic not sure how he managed that)

I love this photo. Not just because of the fabulousness of spritangel (which is pretty danged fabulous I might add) but because outdoor fairs and bazars are my favorite favorite favorite things EVER to go to! I want to be there with you.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote