View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is something I've thought about asking, too, so thank you for bringing it up. This and things involving this.

I would date someone who is transgendered if there was a connection. And support them through whatever they need to go through if they're pre-op and getting to the point of surgery. I think it's the emotional side that matters the most.

I had, at one point, crushed on someone who passed so well as a girl. She was pre-op and she identified as straight. I only truly found that out when she started flirting with a friend of mine while she was drunk. Then had a long talk in the morning. We're still friends now but I think I would have liked to date her had she been interested in women.

I think if people were more accepting of transgendered people on the whole, there wouldn't be as much using and abusing going on. Everyone deserves love, after all.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote