View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't see past or parts being irrelevant for anyone--regardless of who the person is.

Because of my own gender fuckery, I am attracted to other people who've dealt with gender-fuckery things--even if they're things that have been dealt with and are in the past and settled, etc. I'm not a chaser, but I consider any one else who's been through anything where gender and identity have been a (for lack of a better word) question to be one step closer to being someone I could get on with, because at least they get that aspect.

If that makes any sense.

Of course, it isn't a reason upon which to base a relationship because it negates the person themselves, but it can still be important and positive.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote