View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 09:36 PM   #13
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting that this thread comes up, because someone asked me this question not even a week ago. Up until that point I had never thought about it. Trans folk don't freak me out, so I wouldn't have an issue there. To me a woman is a woman if she thinks she's a woman, so that's not an issue either. The sex part isn't an issue because I can't do intercourse anyway. Damn spinal problems.

I guess if she and I were attracted to each other (and I was single, of course) I'd give it a shot.