View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #5
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Oh! I totally forgot about "Dad's Root Beer" that I used to love to buy with a ham and cheese sandwich at the local general store. It was something like 58 cents a bottle and was rather nice, but that one still had a bit of a bite as well. I think the main fun was ripping off the label and making the kids in the area think I was drinking real beer. (only to actually do it about 3 years later, lol)
Dad's root beer from the fountain was fantastic. The stuff you get in the store now is NOT the same. The stuff calling itself "Dad's" these days is pretty nasty.