View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 11:49 PM   #6
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I haven't had Dad's since I was probably 8 years old. But I also moved out of the countryside, which was the only place to find it, so I lost the chance to drink it, lol.

Apparently Jones makes one, but they blend it with other flavours like blueberry and whatnot... I'm not sure how I could feel about that.

There's a convenience store in my city that has their own brand of fountain root beer that is amazeballs. I don't know how they did it, and it's a family owned shop, but that stuff should be sold by mass market. It goes down smooth and has no bite whatsoever. It also doesn't have that candy taste that A&W has. Perhaps I should go back to the shop and buy some one day lol. That one has also been a few years since I had it.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote