View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #25
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Now that's what I'm talking about! Real, honest to goodness craft root beer. If you have all those delicious options available, why bother with A&W?
Partly nostalgia with A&W. I have fond memories as a child driving out to the A&W place and getting a gallon of root beer. We lived in the boonies and it was quite a trek so it was a really nice treat. So i still like it. (plus it comes in diet since i rarely drink full sugar stuff.. i lost the taste for sugared soda while pregnant) I do admit, that the last time i had A&W i was sort of meh about it.

I think all this talk of root beer makes me want to head downtown with the boys and get some floats this weekend. (it's gonna be in the high 90's yet so a cool drink sounds like a great plan )