View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #9
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Actually I have something I am genuinely unhappy about. I found out today that most schools have banned the reading of To Kill a Mockingbird from the school curriculums. That pisses me off so bad. I read that book in school when I was about 15 years old and to this day it is one of the best books I have ever read. I remember even back then, when I was a dumb shithead, how much I learned reading that book.
Yeah, I read that in 9th grade; it was great. Why the hell would they even ban that?