View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:35 AM   #20
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Actually I have something I am genuinely unhappy about. I found out today that most schools have banned the reading of To Kill a Mockingbird from the school curriculums. That pisses me off so bad. I read that book in school when I was about 15 years old and to this day it is one of the best books I have ever read. I remember even back then, when I was a dumb shithead, how much I learned reading that book.
Dude, that was banned up north when I was living there still...5 years ago now I guess. Luckily, I was home schooled and got to read all the banned books I wanted. Fahrenheit 451 (Irony there), TKaM, Catcher In The Rye (I still don't know what the fuss was about), Huck Finn, The Jungle, Of Mice and Men...y'know, the good stuff.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote