View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wondering what a guy who's older who only dates younger is called? I've heard of Dingo and Silver Fox, but I've heard that's for the ones older than 50. So what about the ones 30-40 who date around 18 years old?

And what are the young girls called?

I know for cougars there's 2 names for the young guys... one of them being "cub" lol. But I'm curious what the title is for the other way around.

----

Answering the question: I seem to be getting attracted to those my age and younger as I grow up, so I might become a cougar one day. Before, I was all about the older men and am still more attracted to older men, but I'm seeing a change in that. So I might become a cougar later, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote