View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 07:44 AM   #33
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
hah what the hell? If you giggle you'll gain weight? I'm hoping you're just giving us a snippet and there was more to it than that.
I was standing beside his daughter (or wife) and she mentioned something about getting two of something and he said something like "it's ok to get two when you're spending my money" and we both laughed. And he laughed too. I proceeded to say it was the funniest thing I heard all day. The daughter (wife?) walked away and that's when he turned and said that to me. I have a feeling he wasn't the type that enjoyed women being forthright at all so he had to put me in my place. And he was probably senile.

Haha. Old creepy fucker.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote