View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #33
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think the 'rules' are a little different for the ladies than for the guys; the ladies tend to get either neutral or positive attention for their activities, while men are doing well not to be publicly called dirty old men as freekitiki metioned. Maybe it's from whom the negative attention is from? Do the guys like it because it improves the odds of nsa recreation, and the ladies think it's reprehensible that other ladies 'who should know better' are doing what's right for them?

At 40, I have nothing to gain or lose from the cougar scenario, so I honestly feel no personal reason anyone should object or have issue with it. If a younger guy is what makes a lady happy, by all means pursue it; I wish the ladies the best of luck in finding happiness, whether it's temporary or long term.