View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #36
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I don't find cougar positive at all, and not neutral too often. I actually think of it as a pathetic older woman who's basically bedding young men, paying for their baubles, and essentially using and being used... I hear younger guys I work with talk about the "cougar" bars where they go to get free drinks and basically just laugh at the old ladies, maybe get wrecked and hook up with them for a good story. It's all just gross (the attitudes, not old/young having sex.)

And keep in mind, this is coming from someone who has dated and will continue (probably, assuming I ever go on a date again) to date men who are likely to be at least somewhat younger than me. But I am not the "idea" of the woman I described above, so I guess that's why I don't consider myself a cougar and hate (other than jokes) being associated.

Yeah, I agree with you AnneMarie... it always makes me think of that other term too "MILF"... to me they are both negative terms
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote