View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #57
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i am unhappy that we were super busy last night at work and have been for like 2 weeks now and i've been working for like twelve nights straight.. anyhow, being flustered and burnt out i made a mistake last night and gave one of my tables someone else's credit slip. they just signed it and walked out even though they never gave me a card of their own. so i ended up having to pay for their dinner out of my own pocket. and i could think of about 200 other ways i could have used $50... like a bag of crack and a $20 whore!