View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #58
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I'm just feeling ripped off.

I married a guy who was attractive, not really wanting to change anything physically, and seemed fairly sane. 1.5 years later, he's lost a bunch of weight and now appears to have depression/anxiety or bipolar disorder...something like that, and it causes him to act like a freak all of the time.

Yes, I realize that none of this is about me, and I offer him 100% support IRL, but I still feel the need to bitch about it somewhere, because it is really fucking annoying. So there.
Are you sure the mental issues have nothing to do with being in close proximity to you?

Pretty sure if I were around you all the time I'd go insane.