View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #60
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I'm just feeling ripped off.

I married a guy who was attractive, not really wanting to change anything physically, and seemed fairly sane. 1.5 years later, he's lost a bunch of weight and now appears to have depression/anxiety or bipolar disorder...something like that, and it causes him to act like a freak all of the time.

Yes, I realize that none of this is about me, and I offer him 100% support IRL, but I still feel the need to bitch about it somewhere, because it is really fucking annoying. So there.

It's good to purge those feelings. We all get frustrated with the hand that's dealt us, that's for sure.

-hug-
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote