View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 03:26 AM   #73
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not for the world.
I'd like to change the way I deal with things, and some of my family's comments and reactions to my partner fall under that.
Because I care about both my family and my partner so much, I want them to like each other. And the initial... reluctance to get to know him that they've shown is hurtful.
But I'd rather work to change the fact that it hurts me than change who I am.

There's nothing shameful or wrong about any of my sexual preferences, so what could I possibly gain from changing them?

Last edited by Goreki; 10-18-2010 at 03:27 AM. Reason: spelling fix
Goreki is offline   Reply With Quote