View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #1445
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC, I just joined a new herbal forum, for fun and maybe a few tips
I've been browsing around for two days now, and I found a thread where all these skinny little girls and guys are telling how much they have ate, and how much they consume and it gave me giggles. One guy took photos of all the food he consumed and the next morning came back to say he had a pizza/peanut butter hangover.... One girl only consumes around 1,500 calories a day,and stuffs herself with veggies and vegan fat free baked chips, while this skinny little gent going to MIT,aims for 4,000 calories when he's under the influence eating mostly take-out noodles and Thai rice with BBQ sauce.
These people are on my level, gravy and pizza, ice cream and tootsie rolls.

I think I'm gonna fit right in.......
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote