View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 12:50 AM   #1452
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I do this a lot, I've even tried just about every flavor.... Strawberry and Yellow are my favorites though... Love cake batter!

Brownie mix is only for those days when nothing but chocolate can help...
I must've missed the memo. I'll lick the spatula.. get the last couple blobs from the mixing bowl after I've poured the batter into the pans, etc. Thought.. mmm.. that's tasty. Maybe I'm too fond of the baked version of the batter. Although, come to think of it.. I have had the cake batter ice cream at Cold Stone.