View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
See, I was going to say this to WillSpark yesterday, but I guess you'll do. Why do Atheists feel the need to disprove and insult religion? I can understand attacking the Church, it needs it, but why attack faith?

I'm kind of tired of having a class debate and some twat saying "You believe in something invisible LOLOLOL WTF?" I'm not religious in any way, and I rarely feel any sort of faith, but does give me any right do go around attacking others because of what they think or believe. It's the exact same as someone trying to shove their faith down your throat. You're entitled to believe or not believe in anything you want, but inflammatory comments such as "fundamentalistic atheism" giving you the right to say whatever you want kind of make you sound like a 15 year old douche.

Edit: That's to say you're free to criticize. Just do so in an intelligent manner that actually proves a point.
Edit Two. CAT!
1. Yes.
2. YES.
3. That kitten is adorable!