View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #44
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

this is my kitty tinker bell (before she got fat, i guess all the bags of treats she stole caught up to her.) stealing shit.

back before jackass when bam was just using cky for their videos. my friends and i started doing stupid shit and filming it. i was like 18 and i got dared to ride a bike down a big ass hill and hit this jump. i don't like turning down dares lol. and i also took a ride into a tennis ball court half wall in a shopping cart. sorry about the quality it sucks. made these back when there were no .gif making programs. i think i was using the animation shop in paint shop pro lol.